
In the fall dd14 and I are going to take a photography course. I'm really excited about this. One of the first things we are to do is read the owner's manual for the camera. I have to say, I'm a person to play around with something and try to figure it out. Then if I need to, I will look in the owner's manual. ***sigh****
This morning I decided to start reading my book. Can you imagine, I've learned so much already! I'm taking notes as I go and playing with it too. Today, the thing I found to be the most fun is working with color accents. In the previous picture, "Little Daisy", I used software to change the color of the daisy. To think, I could have done this first hand. How much more fun I could have had!
I hadn't taken dd8's softball picture yet. So, I tackled that one today. Here's her picture. How cool is that? I thought it turned out pretty good. I'm happy with it.
This morning I decided to start reading my book. Can you imagine, I've learned so much already! I'm taking notes as I go and playing with it too. Today, the thing I found to be the most fun is working with color accents. In the previous picture, "Little Daisy", I used software to change the color of the daisy. To think, I could have done this first hand. How much more fun I could have had!
I hadn't taken dd8's softball picture yet. So, I tackled that one today. Here's her picture. How cool is that? I thought it turned out pretty good. I'm happy with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment