There has been a lot of snow this year! However, most of it has not been very good packing snow. Today it is a bit warmer out and has made the top snow packable. My husband decided he wanted to build a snowman. As you can see, my son is laying on the ground watching! I am told that he did help make the snowballs and stack them. My husband worked on the shaping of the snowman.

It takes a lot of rubbing to get it smoothed and in the shape you want. ;o)
It takes a lot of rubbing to get it smoothed and in the shape you want. ;o)
Of course, then you HAVE to step back and observe to see if it is coming out the way you want it to.
A ladder is a MUST for a snowman this size! How else would he shape it's head? I believe that is a 10 foot ladder.
I "think" he was proud of his snowman! ;o)
He is cute!

Yep he is cute!!
ReplyDelete