We met my parents and brother's family in Lancaster, PA. We went to visit a tabernacle replica. This photograph is a painting they had on the wall.
Below is the forbidden picture. I thought I was aloud to take pictures at that point, but was told (scolded) for taking it from my family. This is the Arc of the Covenant. I promise after I got scolded I didn't take any more pictures that I was not allowed! ;o)

We went to Sights and Sounds! Wow! How fantastic. If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. We seen "In the Beginning". It took all that I could to not take pictures while we were in there, but I didn't. So many fantastic photo moments. I did take a few pictures of the angels, but we were allowed.
Below is a picture of my youngest and my brother's youngest.
There was a lady (very nice lady) that offered to take our family picture. It was funny because she actually had offered on our way into the show, but my Dad wasn't there at the moment. So, we thanked her, but told her that everyone wasn't available. Afterwards she was walking back to her vehicle and again offered and asked if everyone was there so she could take a family photo. She did a great job! Below is the forbidden picture. I thought I was aloud to take pictures at that point, but was told (scolded) for taking it from my family. This is the Arc of the Covenant. I promise after I got scolded I didn't take any more pictures that I was not allowed! ;o)
We went to Sights and Sounds! Wow! How fantastic. If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. We seen "In the Beginning". It took all that I could to not take pictures while we were in there, but I didn't. So many fantastic photo moments. I did take a few pictures of the angels, but we were allowed.
Here is a picture of all the grandkids.
Below is a picture of my youngest and my brother's youngest.

When ever I see that you have 0 thoughts I know that isn't true. You are a very thoughtful person. I loved seeing this post. Hopefully We will get to go sometime. See ya.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because I have lots of people that read my blog, but I rarely get comments! lol Guess it takes someone an extra second that they just don't have or can't be bothered. ;o)
ReplyDelete