There are advantages and disadvantages of living in the woods. One disadvantage is that we can't view the sky as well & no sunsets because there are trees all around our property.... we are in our own "little world". Yesterday there was a huge downpour & then it quit fairly quickly. As soon as it quit the sun came out strong. I knew there had to be a rainbow! So, I ran out to check. (my family thinks I'm crazy, but that's okay!) Sure enough there it was.... oh wait, there was two! Just gorgeous. I can only imagine what it would have looked like in an open field! It changed quickly... and I wanted to capture the moment. If I would have jumped in my car to find a better view I would have missed it, I'm afraid. I tried a few views.... these are the better ones. It was raining lightly, so you can see there was a drop on my lense! I tried the second picture with a framing effect, it's probably my favorite one out of the two.


"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on earth." Genesis 9:16


No comments:
Post a Comment