My husband and I went out riding on his motorcycle today. What a beautiful weekend it has been! Where we live there are lots of elk & so I've been wanting to go riding to see the leaves and take photographs of the Elk. I enjoyed myself soo much! This top picture was one of the first ones we seen.

The second picture, is my husband's favorite. He was one of the largest ones we seen. He was with a group of about 15, which included at least one other bull and a few little ones. He really strutted his self around... you knew he was the leader.
The second picture, is my husband's favorite. He was one of the largest ones we seen. He was with a group of about 15, which included at least one other bull and a few little ones. He really strutted his self around... you knew he was the leader.
The last two pictures are the same elk. He actually posed for me! He stood there and I talked to him as he left me take pictures. Then after he had enough he moved along. He came to this apple tree, where he was eating an apple in the bottom picture. There was another one laying down, but I didn't get her in either of these shots. I did take pictures of the females, but they aren't as magnificent as the males!

No comments:
Post a Comment