I was excited about seeing the Monarch the other day. However, after a friend of my daughters had posted pictures of caterpillars on Facebook the other day. Today a friend sent an email out about looking for the caterpillars and watching their process. I thought we need to do this again this year. We had done it a couple of years ago. What an awesome experience to watch this process. I truly encourage you to do it with your kids… or yourself. We truly have an awesome Creator!!!
As usual, watch for my pictures forth coming. I will be capturing each moment as we go.
My youngest daughter and I went on the hunt….
I do apologize for the picture quality. It was sprinkling and I didn’t want to get my camera wet. She was most excited! As was I!
We ended up with 6 caterpillars.
This one is an itty-bitty thing.
You kind of can see the difference in the sizes of these two.
Once we got them home, I made a quick habitat for them. Don’t worry, you will find them in the stores before long! lol Hey, it works! ;o) Actually, if you look and see the little green spot in the back of it, it has a little flip open door so that we can put in fresh leaves and take out what we don’t need, etc.
I’ll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment