My husband took us to the county fair yesterday. This is not something that we normally do. We (my husband & I) preferred the fair side vs. the carnival side. I was anxious to take my camera along to see if I could find anything interesting to photograph. I love going to look at the cows. Jersey cows are definitely my favorite, but the Holstein’s are cute too.
I’m not sure what kind of a cow this one is.
This Jersey calf is 8 months old. She (along with many of the others) liked licking the bar. We found this to be very funny. The owner of the Jersey calf was an 18 year old girl who was exciting about heading off to college. She has 17 cows in all.
There’s my wonderful family. Love them soo much.
I wanted to go on the Ferris wheel so that I could see if there were any good shots to get.
but our son didn’t care to go on the Ferris Wheel & it doesn’t help that we have an odd amount in our family.
We went to watch the derby races. They played football while doing the derby. We watched it for a little bit, but we didn’t find it that exciting. We would have preferred the normal derby.
No comments:
Post a Comment